Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Off to PAX South!

We're hopping in the dragonmobile this weekend to head up to the very first PAX South! (That's right, we'll be one of the few cars traveling north to reach the convention.) We don't have an official booth, but I'm hoping to get as many hands and eyes on Hellenica as I can manage in the two-day period.

To prepare, I've been polishing up one of the more unique levels in the game: the train ride to Thebes! I won't spoil the plot details, but suffice it to say that our party's in for a rather bumpy ride.

Unlike the combat stages in most tactics games, this particular stage is broken up into multiple parts (different train cars), and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Here are some shots of a few of the cars:




If you're going to be at PAX South this weekend, shoot us a note here or on twitter @thedragonloft! We'd be more than happy to show you the demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment